NOTE: SEAP shares this project/event information with our partners on behalf of the White House.
WASHINGTON – With the signing of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in mid-November, President Biden marked a new era of building a better America together. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is historic in its size — the largest-ever investments in broadband, rail and transit, clean energy, and water, to name a few — as well as the breadth of programs and sectors included in the law. Implementing the most significant investment in our nation’s infrastructure in generations will require deep partnership alongside Members of Congress, Governors, Mayors, Tribal leaders, local officials, and community members.
In January, the White House released a Bipartisan Infrastructure Law guidebook to provide information so you know what to apply for, who to contact, and how to get ready to rebuild. This guidebook is a roadmap to the funding available under the law, as well as an explanatory document that shows direct federal spending at the program level. We will continue to update this resource online at www.build.gov. Our goal is for you—communities all across America—to take full advantage of the opportunity this new funding presents.
To help partners better understand the programs within the guidebook, we’re launching “Infrastructure School,” a series of twelve webinars over the coming weeks that will provide an in-depth look into the programs contained within each of the twelve major chapters in the guidebook.
The Biden-Harris Administration remains committed to building a better America– creating good middle-class jobs, supporting disadvantaged and underserved communities, advancing climate resilience and sustainability, and investing in American manufacturers. It is our hope this resource is another step forward in our work together to build a better America.
Please see below for the full schedule and registration links.
1. Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 4pm – 5pm ET: Electric Vehicles <Register Here>
2. Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Public Transportation <Register Here>
3. Monday, February 28, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Rail <Register Here>
4. Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Roads, Bridges and Major Projects <Register Here>
5. Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Safety <Register Here>
6. Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Clean Energy and Power <Register Here>
7. Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Water <Register Here>
8. Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Resilience <Register Here>
9. Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Environmental Remediation <Register Here>
10. Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Broadband <Register Here>